Illustrated manuscript. On paper, written in Southern Germany (diocese of Constance) in the first half of the fifteenth century (about 1435-1440). Folio. With 115 full-page illustrations in pen drawing and finely coloured, moreover with about 850 coloured coats-of-arms. 505 pages. 2 columns. In the original binding of wooden boards covered with sheepskin. Enclosed in full levant morocco case, together with a copy of the modern reproduction.