+ o - ^
previous next
Index
1231605
Purchase Options

Image ID 1231605 may be purchased in print and digital forms:

Download Options

View this item elsewhere:

Names
Phillips, Henry Laird (d. 1947) (Author)
Collection

Church of the Crucifixion, Philadelphia, Pa., semi-centennial, May, 1847-May, 1897. A historical discourse delivered by Rev. Henry L. Phillips.

Dates / Origin
Date Issued: 1897
Place Term: Philadelphia
Library locations
Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division
Shelf locator: Sc Rare 283-P (Phillips, H. L. Church of the Crucifixion)
Topics
Churches -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia
African American churches
Parish houses
Type of Resource
Still image
Identifiers
RLIN/OCLC : NYPGR25775457-B
Barcode : 33433034102248
NYPL catalog ID (B-number) : b11578345
UUID: 11f68570-c60a-012f-b137-58d385a7bc34

Item timeline of events

  • 1897: Issued
  • 2013: Digitized
  • 2015: Found by you!
  • 2016

MLA Format

Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division, The New York Public Library. "Parish building." The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1897. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-77b6-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Chicago/Turabian Format

Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division, The New York Public Library. "Parish building." New York Public Library Digital Collections. Accessed April 27, 2015. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-77b6-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

APA Format

Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Manuscripts, Archives and Rare Books Division, The New York Public Library. (1897). Parish building. Retrieved from http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-77b6-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Wikipedia Citation

{{cite web | url=http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47da-77b6-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99 | title= (still image) , (1897) }} |author=Digital Collections, The New York Public Library |accessdate=April 27, 2015 |publisher=The New York Public Library, Astor, Lennox, and Tilden Foundation}}

Parish building.