+ o - ^
previous next
Index

Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874

More Details Cite This Item

1221963

View this item elsewhere:

Collection

Print Collection portrait file

D

Denny family homestead.

Dates / Origin
Date Created: 1874
Library locations
The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection
Topics
Public figures
Dwellings
Genres
Clippings
Portraits
Type of Resource
Still image
Identifiers
Other local Identifier : Portrait File
UUID: 0b8fc500-c551-012f-88e3-58d385a7bc34

Item timeline of events

  • 1874: Created
  • 2015: Digitized
  • 2015: Found by you!
  • 2016

MLA Format

The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection, The New York Public Library. "Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874" The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1874. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47df-774f-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Chicago/Turabian Format

The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection, The New York Public Library. "Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874" New York Public Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 30, 2015. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47df-774f-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

APA Format

The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Print Collection, The New York Public Library. (1874). Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874 Retrieved from http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47df-774f-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Wikipedia Citation

<ref name=NYPL>{{cite web | url=http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47df-774f-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99 | title= (still image) Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874, (1874) }} |author=Digital Collections, The New York Public Library |accessdate=August 30, 2015 |publisher=The New York Public Library, Astor, Lennox, and Tilden Foundation}}</ref>

Backside of the Denny mansion, Combs. Suffolk, Eng., 1874