+ o - ^
previous next
Index

Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.]

More Details Cite This Item

View this item elsewhere:

Collection

Atlases of New York City

Manhattan

Maps of farms commonly called the Blue book, 1815 : drawn from the original on file in the street commissioner's office in the City of New York, together with lines of streets and avenues [1868]

Dates / Origin
Date Issued: 1868
Place Term: New York
Library locations
Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division
Shelf locator: Map Div.++++ (New York City. 1868) (Sackersdorff, O. Maps of farms commonly called the Blue book, 1815)
Genres
Maps
Notes
Statement of Responsibility: Laid out by John Randel, jr., 1819-20.
Type of Resource
Still image
Identifiers
RLIN/OCLC : 40679110
NYPL catalog ID (B-number) : b13985768
UUID: ef680280-c602-012f-3af5-58d385a7bc34

Item timeline of events

  • 1868: Issued
  • 2013: Digitized
  • 2015: Found by you!
  • 2016

MLA Format

Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, The New York Public Library. "Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.]" The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1868. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e2-6f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Chicago/Turabian Format

Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, The New York Public Library. "Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.]" New York Public Library Digital Collections. Accessed May 5, 2015. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e2-6f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

APA Format

Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, The New York Public Library. (1868). Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.] Retrieved from http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e2-6f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99

Wikipedia Citation

{{cite web | url=http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e2-6f26-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99 | title= (still image) , (1868) }} |author=Digital Collections, The New York Public Library |accessdate=May 5, 2015 |publisher=The New York Public Library, Astor, Lennox, and Tilden Foundation}}

Page 12: [Bounded by E. 94th Street, East River, E. 128th Street and (Park) Fourth Avenue.]