+ o - ^
previous next
Index

1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949.

More Details Cite This Item

ps_mss_825

View this item elsewhere:

Names
Byrnes, Robert F. (Collector)
Collection

Robert F. Byrnes Collection of Automat Memorabilia

Series VI: Photographic prints

Dates / Origin
Date Created: 1912 - 1999
Library locations
Manuscripts and Archives Division
Shelf locator: MssCol 448
Topics
Horn & Hardart Co.
Horn & Hardart Baking Co.
Food presentation
Food service
Genres
Photographs
Type of Resource
Still image
Identifiers
NYPL catalog ID (B-number) : b15082159
UUID: d7a802d0-c6cf-012f-56ba-58d385a7bc34

Item timeline of events

  • 1912: Created (Approximate)
  • 2014: Digitized
  • 2015: Found by you!
  • 2016

MLA Format

Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library. "1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949." The New York Public Library Digital Collections. 1912 - 1999. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8f4cd478-7dc2-b637-e040-e00a18062afe

Chicago/Turabian Format

Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library. "1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949." New York Public Library Digital Collections. Accessed August 28, 2015. http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8f4cd478-7dc2-b637-e040-e00a18062afe

APA Format

Manuscripts and Archives Division, The New York Public Library. (1912 - 1999). 1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949. Retrieved from http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8f4cd478-7dc2-b637-e040-e00a18062afe

Wikipedia Citation

<ref name=NYPL>{{cite web | url=http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/8f4cd478-7dc2-b637-e040-e00a18062afe | title= (still image) 1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949., (1912 - 1999) }} |author=Digital Collections, The New York Public Library |accessdate=August 28, 2015 |publisher=The New York Public Library, Astor, Lennox, and Tilden Foundation}}</ref>

1725 Broadway - New beverage section open to public. Sept. 19, 1949.